How do you show your love? After years of being together have you found yourself putting your relationship on “cruise control?” Watch out! Getting too comfortable can create laziness and a boring relationship. Is that what you want? Of course not! What are you doing to keep your love alive?
3 Secret Tips How You Can Show Your Love Every Day
#1: Show Your Love Because Loving On Purpose Keeps Your Relationship Fresh
The way to keep the spark alive is to love on purpose. What does this mean?
- Act in ways that intentionally show your significant other how much you love him or her.
- What you do, what you say, and what you think, positive thoughts or negative thoughts, make all the difference.
- How many times have you played back the words that your loved one shared with you again and again in your thoughts? The feelings you have toward your relationship are partly formed based on what you hear and see.
- How are you showing your love? Smiles, kisses, warm hugs and the “little things” you do day in and day out set the tone for your relationship.
#2: Show Your Love And Express What You Feel
Just saying the same words day after day can just feel very repetitive.
- How does your behavior match what you feel? They are surely connected.
- It can be a challenge to take what’s “in your head” and translate it into words.
- Sometimes you just have to “let it fly” – let you loved one feel you!
- Giving yourself permission to express your love openly can really change your relationship.
#3: Show Your Love … To Me
Do you remember the hit movie Jerry Maguire with Tom Cruise? The well-known expression from the movie was “Show me the money!” In relationships it’s all about “Show me the love!” That’s right.
- Believe it or not but over 70% of the way you show your love will define the direction of your relationship.
- Loving on purpose will completely change your relationship to the relationship you want.
- Do you want to be let your love fade or do you prefer to step up to the plate and show it?
The choice is up to you…your relationship is waiting for the answer. Show your love, now!
Are you read to love on purpose? Learn more about our Relationship Coaching Program today!
Questions about how to show your love now? Just leave a comment below!