Sex Talk Above The Sheets – What Are Your Different Voices?By Dr. Jeff Kane
Is it ever too late for a little sex talk? Where have you been hiding your sexy voice? Okay, stop laughing! We are all born with our own unique voice. You may love yours or wish you could replace it! Do you know that great sex starts with how you express yourself? So, “be yourself” and “be vulnerable.” Let’s examine some of the “sex talk” that will help jump start your sex in marriage life and your relationship in general.
Sex Talk – Where has your voice been hiding?
The “yummy” sex talk voice
What do you think about when you hear the word “yummy?” Ice cream, steak, lobster, hot car, hot body, sexy lingerie? Yes, the word “yummy” usually leads you to thoughts of something quite tasty (sorry, will may have to leave your favorite car out of this one!).
- Have you ever talked to your loved one in a way that let them know you see them as “yummy?”
- Sex talk might start off with licking your lips as you blurt out some soft words.
- Or, that very sexy voice that lets your loved one know that you are “turned on” and are hungry from something real tasty!
The “sweet” sex talk voice
Yes, we must not forget the sweet voice when we talk about sex talk above the sheets! This is the one that shows compassion and you care.
- The “sweet” voice is the one that lays the foundation for what comes next.
- Hearing a sensitive, caring voice makes you want to connect more and become closer.
- It’s great on the ears and creates a great vibe!
The “let’s get it on” sex talk voice
If this voice is “foreign” to you we have a lot of work to do! Yes, the “let’s get it on” voice is the one that tells your partner you are ready for a beginning appetizer.
- It shows them that you are really “hot” and ready for some fun.
- It’s perfectly okay to leave your shyness behind, if need be, and just be you!
- Give yourself permission to leave your serious side behind and just “let loose.”
- The “let’s get it on” sex talk will be a staple in your relationship!
In the end, you and your loved one will be really happy and enjoy the experience in a total way!
The next step of your sex talk above the sheets is to be “playful” and have some fun with your loved one as you “test out” your different voices. Word of caution…make sure you keep your windows shut! As I tell couples in my relationship coaching sessions, keep it fun and be playful in your sex talk.
Leave a reply